I saw it, every one of you that read my post the other day saw it, Emo-Boy cashier at the convenience store saw it . . . everyone but my father saw it.
My mother’s dance of happiness in the kitchen the other night was not in vain. Friday morning they awoke to a wet kitchen floor and a warm refrigerator. It could take no more and apparently was ready to give me the satisfaction of putting a final chapter on this saga. The refrigerator was dead and it was going to stay that way this time. Luckily it went out with some class and simply defrosted onto the floor, because my father paid no mind to the story I relayed to him from a good friend of mine who had lost an entire family of close relatives to a house fire that was ignited by a faulty refrigerator. That wouldn’t happen to him because he’s too smart for that. Read the rest . . .